Akhand Ramayan Path is the recital of Ramcharit manas continuously without stopping for 24 hours, its performed with bhajans and kirtan in the praise of lord Shri Ram and his life teachings for getting the blessings and having a peaceful life.
- Performed for glorifying lord Ram.
- Helps in bringing peace and prosperity
- Performed on any auspicious days.
- Ramayan path is done for 24 hrs continously
- Main deity: Lord Shri Ram and Bhakt Hanuman
Akhand Ramayan Path is continuous recital of the entire ‘Shri Ram Charitra Manas’ without any break for 24 hours. The entire text includes seven kaands i.e. Baalkand, Ayodhyakand, Aranyakand, Kishkindhakand, Sundarkand, Lankakand and Uttarkand. each of the kaands depicts different stages and leelas of lord shree Ram. Performing this path brings auspiciousness and removes obstacles in ones life.
This paath is perform by panditji performing puja starting with Gauri Ganesh kalash puja, and the path is read by main pandit accompanied by the team of pandits playing dholak, manjeera and other instruments for kirtans and bhajans in the praise of lord Shri Ram.
When to Perform Akhand Ramayan Paath?
Akhand Ramayan path at home can be performed during Ramnavmi, Diwali, Navratri, Before going to a new house or any auspicious days.
Akhand Ramayan Paath Benefits
Listening this path brings out truth, courage and righteousness among the karta.
- Protects against any danger form evil forces.
- Brings success when starting a new business.
- Akhand Ramayan Path brings happiness and prosperity in the family.
- All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Panditji.
- All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.